Sydney Electrical Contractors Pty Ltd (SEC) was first established in 2013. With almost 17 years-experience in the electrical and communications industry, Managing Director Robert Theodoridis started the company with the vision to expand the business.
Since then, the team has grown through hard work and perseverance and now has multiple company vans operating across Sydney, including the investment of a truck mounted elevated work platform to conduct all types of level 2 electrical work.
The company’s dedication has turned SEC into an Industry leader, with Mr Theodoridis often invited to speak at industry events and represent industry at key forums and events. Mr Theodoridis has been acknowledged for his continued commitment to both his company and Industry and has been finalist as ‘Business Person’ of the Year at the local Business awards for 2018 & 2019.
In the last couple of years there have been some big milestones within the company and this success is highly related to the thorough development and execution of companies Business Plan.
Sydney Electical Contractors Where:
- Winners of the most outstanding Service & Trade at the 2019 Blacktown Local Business Awards. These awards reward the local community's best businesses and celebrates excellence and quality. Winning this award acknowledges the hard work of SEC and demonstrates the company’s credibility.
- Finalists in the Australian Small Business Champion Awards in 2019 in the category of – Electrical Business - These awards seek to acknowledge the hard work that business owners contribute to the local community and are the pinnacle of business success. Making it to these awards was a major achievement for the company as only 8 small businesses were chosen across the nation for their category.
- Awarded a Certificate of Commendation at the 2018 NECA Excellence Awards for the work completed at 24/7 Fitness at Westpoint Blacktown. The 2018 Excellence Awards are the most prestigious awards offered in the electrotechnology industry and being recognised by Industry at the excellence awards is the highest of honours. With over 1000 nominations, the awards celebrate excellence in quality, technology, innovation, management, WHS and commercial expertise.
- Finalists in the Blacktown Local Business Awards 2017, 2018 & 2019 in the category of Service & Trades.
- Gold Members of the Greater Blacktown Business Chamber which helps unite and grow local businesses in Western Sydney.
- Members of NECA – National Electrical and Communications Association
Why Choose us?
The company provides commercial, residential, multi-story residential and all level 2 electrical work. SEC ensures that every job is treated with the highest level of workmanship and professionalism. Quality services are always provided to their clients and best practices are always maintained at all times. This is reflected through their ongoing reviews.
Most importantly SEC make giving back to the community and charities an integral part of its’ business purpose.